Paper Vulnerability and Compliance Reports Are Killing Your Business
Let’s face it. If your security consulting business is still using paper-based vulnerability and compliance assessments, you’re not delivering what your clients really need. Paper reports are usually little more than a standards guide—which your clients could find online within a couple of minutes. They don’t provide detailed vulnerability analysis, and they don’t give your clients corrective actions to take.
But to provide a detailed assessment would be impossible, because you simply can’t take the time to write up every issue you discover. Your reports would be unreadable, and you’d lose money spending countless hours drafting it.
Your clients don’t want to read clunky, paper-based vulnerability reports. They want comprehensive, easy-to-use digital reports. While other industries are abandoning paper and handwritten methods, your clients are wondering why you haven’t made the transition yet.
Go Digital or Go Home
Digital technology isn’t just nice to have, it’s a necessity. As competition heats up in the physical vulnerability assessment field, consultants who use digital technology will win and sustain more clients.
Digital technology makes it possible to provide vulnerability and compliance assessments that are more than just a standards guide, and in far less time than it takes to write a paper report. Using dashboards and visualizations, you can present detailed assessments that aren’t clunky or overwhelming, and are easy to understand. And you can enter all the report data as you perform your assessment on-site.
The Circadian Risk Solution
Circadian Risk is your go-to partner for comprehensive, digital vulnerability assessments.
Our vulnerability assessment software gives you a unique competitive advantage that impresses clients and shortens your overall assessment time. The mobile software makes inspections easier to complete and creates detailed, easy-to-use reports that other consultants can’t match with paper-based methods.
Circadian Risk’s vulnerability assessment app gives you a competitive advantage that no one else can claim. It’s the only solution that lets you:
- Create effective, comprehensive reports in record time
- Tag every vulnerability, risk, and compliance issue on the premises
- Track and assign improvements with a corrective action plan
- Custom-brand your reports
- Analyze risk across locations
- Analyze risk over time
- Create your own question template or use templates based on industry standards
Circadian Risk’s vulnerability assessment app easily guides you through the security assessment process:
- Send an electronic interview to your client before even setting foot on-site. You can understand what a site is like before even visiting it, then ask follow-up questions based on the client’s responses when you get there.
- Complete an inspection with an iPad and document each vulnerability or compliance deficiency. Use a floor plan to precisely place the location of the problem, and use geolocation and photos to document each item.
- Once complete, you can create a Corrective Action Plan that provides recommendations to your clients so they can understand what they need to do next. This can even help upsell your own services. Your clients can create a budget, set due dates, and even assign tasks to other users.
- Use the analytics dashboard to aggregate all of your assessments for a specific company into one report. Imagine providing one report for an enterprise contract with over 500 locations!
Get Ahead with Circadian Risk
Why stick with paper when you can win more clients instead? Take hold of the advantage Circadian Risk’s assessment app can give you.
Discover how we can help you win more clients and increase your profits——request a demo today!